Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarship
(Entry to Years 5 to 11 in 2025)
Applications open: Monday 13 November 2023
Applications close: Friday 16 February 2024 – 5.00pm
Please note, late applications will not be accepted.
As part of our commitment to fostering future-enabled, creative-thinking entrepreneurs who see problems as opportunities and who model a ‘startup’ mindset, All Saints’ College is proud to invite applications for our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
Students entering Years 5 to 11 in 2025, who have a demonstrated interest in and passion for innovation, new and creative ways of thinking and doing things, and with a strong social conscience, are invited to apply for this unique opportunity to join our community and to be mentored by some of our nation’s leading entrepreneurs.
To apply, please complete the application form, attach your supporting documents and send to the Head of Admissions by no later than Friday 16 February 2024:
- Completed Application Form
- Two written references that speak to the student’s passion for, and skills in, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Copy of the student’s two most recent academic reports
- Copy of the student’s most recent NAPLAN results
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
Applications may be submitted online, by mail or in person to All Saints’ College and we encourage online applications wherever possible.