(Entry to Year 5 or above in 2023)
Applications open: Monday, 8 November 2021
Applications close: Friday, 18 February 2022 – 5.00pm
Please note, late applications will not be accepted.
The Indigenous Scholarship exists to recognise a student with a demonstrated commitment to their community and is of Indigenous descent. Students will be selected on the basis of academic potential, personal commitment and family support for an All Saints’ College education. This scholarship is for students entering Year 5 or above in 2023 and can cover up to 100% tuition fees (dependant on financial statements) and may include other expenses including year level and other charges, textbooks, stationery, uniforms, ICT charge, camp costs and other incidentals. (No academic examinations are required.)
To apply, please complete the application form, attach your supporting documents and send to the Head of Admissions by no later than Friday, 18 February 2022:
- Completed Application Form
- Copies of the applicant’s two most recent academic reports
- Copy of the applicant’s most recent NAPLAN results
- A letter of endorsement from a community leader/supporting family
- A letter of endorsement from the student’s current Principal
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
Applications may be submitted online, by mail or in person to All Saints’ College and we encourage online applications wherever possible.