OLD SAINTS' SCHOLARSHIP
(Entry to Year 7 in 2023)
Applications open: Monday, 8 November 2021
Applications close: Friday, 18 February 2022 – 5.00pm
Please note, late applications will not be accepted.
The Old Saints’ Scholarship is offered on behalf of the alumni of All Saints’ College and may be awarded to a child of former students (Old Saint) entering Year 7 in 2023. The recipient of this scholarship will be recognised as having sound academic results and strong community values. Further the recipient might be a young person who would otherwise not be able to join this community due to financial constraints. The value of the Old Saints’ Scholarship is generally 50% of the College’s academic tuition fee.
To apply, please complete the application form, attach the supporting documents (as below) and send to the Head of Admissions by no later than Friday, 18 February 2022:
- Completed Application Form
- Two written personal references that speak to the student’s experience in community service, leadership skills and commitment qualities in other areas such as sports, club involvements etc.
- Copy of the student’s two most recent academic reports
- Copy of the student’s most recent NAPLAN results
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate